Happy Tuesday, y’all! Today is Tuesday and that means a Top Ten Tuesday post (hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl). It’s going to be a quick post today because I didn’t get to pre-write this last night and I’m am frantically typing this up on my laptop during my work break.
So, this week’s topic was an audio freebie and I have decided to give you the list of audiobook rereads I’m looking forward to this year. I mostly do rereads via audiobook because then my rereads don’t cut into my regular reading time.
- A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab
- Mistborn Era 2 by Brandon Sanderson (these books are some of the few I’ve only ever read via audio. Michael Kramer is a master narrator and you should 100% check out the Mistborn series, audio or physical book. Just. Read. Mistborn.)
- Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel
- Nevernight and Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling (it’s been 2+ years since I last reread this series and that makes me sad)
- A Song of Fire and Ice by George RR Martin
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Mass (the narrator for this book is perfection)
- The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare (because it’s been a while since I ugly cried)
- The Illumine Files by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (because it is the greatest audiobook OF ALL TIME!)